[Get The Look] Star Trek Manicure In Tribute To Leonard Nimoy

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Hi Huneybees,


Though I'm more of a Star Wars fan, but the news of Leonard Nimoy's passing is still a sad news. Spock has left us and for the new month, here's a Star Trek nail art manicure in tribute to his world famous character.


Galaxy nails that are achieved through sponging different colours and I've drawn on the Star Trek Insignia logo on the 3rd finger as well as Spock's uniform on the pinky finger. And on the thumb, I've got Spock drawn on, with that bowl cut hairstyle and pointy ears. See the resemblance? 



Goodbye to a great actor and well, for those younger ones, you can say hi to the new Spock played by Zachary Quinto. I think he's a cuter version. Hehehehe...



RIP Leonard ~~~



 photo Signature__zpsdf69aa7c.jpg



Don’t forget to stay tuned to my blog / like my blog’s Facebook page / follow me @huney_84 on Twitter & Instagram  for the latest updates!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to give me your comments/pointers. I'll get back to you shortly. Thank you! :p