[What's New] Etude House Launches Festive Collection - PINK WISH TREE

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

Hi Huneybees,


My favourite Korean beauty brand - Etude House has launched a new collection just in time for the festive season. Come decked in gold, green and my favourite shocking pink, I knew I had to get this collection, once a little bird tipped me saying that it is already in stores!


In the 'PINK WISH TREE' collection, you can find their infamous Precious Mineral Any Cushion, Kissfull Lip Care trio set, Moistfull Collagen Cream, Moistfull Super Collagen Cream, Hand Bouquet Hand Creams and Petit Bijou Cotton Snow Body Set


The Moistfull Collagen Creams are specially packed in a tube instead of their usual tub. Not only are they upsized, this tube version, makes it more hygienic, easier to store and dispense. Agree?


But what better way to beautify yourself, than to give back to charity? When you purchase from the 'PINK WISH TREE' collection, you will receive these Wish cards for you to write your wishes on. For each wish card, Etude House will donate 100KRW  to 'Save the Children' in Korea, to help provide educational opportunities for girls in African Countries this Christmas! The pink and green elastic band is for you to keep.


So, what did I get from the collection?  Kissfull Lip Care trio set and Precious Mineral Any Cushion. I got the Pink Precious Mineral Any Cushion, though my shade was suppose to be the green cover, but I really prefer the pink cover more. Anyone looking for N02 refill? Hehehehe...




The Kissfull Lip Care trio set was a fun one to have. I got it with my girlfriends and since we each had our own favourites, we easily each chose one. My favourite is the gold one, translucent, yet providing the lips with moisture with a soft peach scent. Green has strawberry scent whilst the pink is cherry with a slight tint of pinkness.




This collection is already in stores islandwide and I bet they will make such lovely gifts for your friends, families and colleagues.


 photo Signature__zpsdf69aa7c.jpg



Don’t forget to stay tuned to my blog / like my blog’s Facebook page / follow me @huney_84 on Twitter & Instagram  for the latest updates!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to give me your comments/pointers. I'll get back to you shortly. Thank you! :p