[What's New] Checking Out The Innovative Beauty Products In The April bellabox

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Hi Huneybees,


I wanted to share with you the contents of the April bellabox. This was delivered to me when I was on my Korea trip, thus the delayed writeup. (The My Little Pony was not included in the box though.)


Upon opening the box, I was greeted with a beauty shot with the words "Innovative Beauty" printed on it as well as a QR code sticker that allows special bb member privilege. Imagine my excitement when I saw this! Innovative Beauty! That's totally up my alley!


Inside is the: 
  • Albion Exage White Milk II & Facial Cotton
  • The Little Essentials Pure Rosehip Oil
  • Skinfood Agave Cactus Toner & Emulsion
  • Batiste Tropical Dry Shampoo
  • Ere Perez Volumising Mascara
  • Activa Well-Being Hair


The Batiste Tropical Dry Shampoo was no stranger to me as I always have it in my bag. On alternate days, when I don't wash my hair and I need that fragrance boost, that's when I would spray it.

And I've been using the Albion Exage White White Milk II. This fragrant milk tonic that works to control oil balance, whitens and hydrates the skin. The weather in Korea dried up my skin and when I got back I tried this product and now, my skin is back to its usual self. I really love it!

My apologies for having to post this so late, but you can get a surprise box from bellabox every month with a fee. You can get more details at their website: http://bellabox.sg and you can get the products here.


Photobucket


Don’t forget to stay tuned to my blog / like my blog’s Facebook page / follow me @huney_84 on Twitter & Instagram  for the latest updates!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to give me your comments/pointers. I'll get back to you shortly. Thank you! :p