[What's New] My Korean Beauty Hauls

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Hi Huneybees,


This is my longest video ever done with the largest beauty haul ever!

I can now officially call myself a beauty addict. I couldn't stop buying in every beauty shop I stepped in when I was in Korea. Some of the items here cannot be found in Singapore and some, well, should be on their way here into our shops.

So watch this video and hear me "rant" on and on about my buys. The items featured will be listed below..


Etude House
  • Lip Gel Patch
  • BeBe Foot Mask
  • Skin Note Hydrogel Mask
  • Moistful Super Collagen Ampule Essence 
  • Dust Cut Finish Cream
  • Dust Cut Facial Mist
  • Help My Finger Nail Paraffin Pack
  • PLAY NAIL Sugar Powder Nail Polish
  • PLAY NAIL Campus Runway ( #201 / #211)
  • Etude House x Disney XOXO Minnie Collection
    - XOXO Minnie Any Cushion Case
    - Minnie Touch Blusher
    - Minnie Touch Highlighter
    - Look At My Eyes Cafe eyeshadows (PK005 / PK006)
    - Minnie in the Nails ( Mininie White face / Minnie Pink Ribbon / Minnie Silver Ribbon / Minnie Black face)
    - Minnie in the Nail Glitter (1 / 2 / 3 / 4)
  • Precious Mineral BB Any Cushion
  • Limited Edition Etude House Cinderella Magic Any Cushion Case with Precious Mineral Magic Any Cushion #01 Magic Pink
Clio
  • Gelpresso Waterproof Pastel Upper Eyeliner (#3 Mint Ade)
  • Gelpresso Glow Tint (#5)
Aritaum
  • World Glam Coating Tint (Vienna)
Holika Holika
  • Bye Dust Mist
  • Jewel Light Under Eye Essence
  • Jewel Light Under Eye Maker
  • Jewel Light Peach Eye Maker
Odbo

  • Vitamin C Essential Brightening Mask
  • Collagen Hydra-Mask
  • Mediheal E.G.T Double Zone Effect Mask
  • Secret Foot Healing


THE FACE SHOP
  • Kiss The Colour Cheek Tint (No.2)

Too Cool For School
  • CC cream - Dinoplatz Cinema City (Concealer)

3 Concept Eyes (3CE)
  • Real Soft Cleansing Sherbet
  • Pink Lip Color  (202 Momo / 506 Daily Lady)
  • Pink Gradation Bold Blush (Peachy Beach)
  • Pink Bold Blush (French Lilac)
  • Duo Color Face Blush (Peach Crush)
  • Pink One Color Shadow (Kathy)
Innisfree
  • Forest for Men perfect all in one skin
  • It's Real Green Tea Mask
  • Forest for Men Breath Mint Spray (Before Kissing / After Smoking)
  • Innisfree Eco Nail Color (#47 / #50 / #31 / #35)
  • Eco Finger Mask (Rose & Rose Hip / Shea Butter & Argan Oil)
  • Eco Science Lip Care Gel Mask
  • Mineral Rose Marbling Brighter (No.2 Natural Rose)
  • Innisfree X Jill Stuart Shadow Pencil (Mandarine)
  • Creamy Tint Lipstick (#2 / #11)
  • Jeju Volcanic Pore Clay Mask
  • Jeju Volcanic Steam Towel
  • O2 Pore Mask Pack
  • Soybean Firming Neck Cream
  • The Green Tea Seed Serum

Phew! That's a lengthy list.
I would be reviewing the products one by one on my blog, so stay tuned!



Photobucket


Don’t forget to stay tuned to my blog / like my blog’s Facebook page / follow me @huney_84 on Twitter & Instagram  for the latest updates!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to give me your comments/pointers. I'll get back to you shortly. Thank you! :p