[Tried & Tested] Etude House Face Conditioning Cream

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Hi Huneybees,


Etude House launched the Face Conditioning Cream just at the right time. I got it in a whim, knowing jolly well, I will be getting it cheaper it Korea, but what the heck, I still bought it and brought it along on my trip.

Right now, this is my favourite must-have! This little baby makes my skin soft, priming it for makeup, whilst keeping my skin moist. I always have this problem of getting dry skin when in cold weather, but this time was different, with the Face Conditioning Cream, I had no trouble at all!

The Packaging
Its white pearly box is exactly the same the colour of the cream. Whilst maintaining its girly feel, this white tube is made of a sturdier and shinier material like your toothpaste, so you won't mess it up with their brand of CC Cream.

The Fragrance
It smells a little like baby powder, delicate and soft, with hints of floral scent.


The Benefits
  •  With Ingredients like Argan, Olive and Coconut oil to moisturise, nourish and control excessive oil
  • Minimizes complex steps from skin care to makeup base to boost makeup condition lightly and simply.
  • Anti-Wrinkle
  • Whitening
  • With added SPF 25 / PA++
 

The Texture
The texture of the product is very creamy, silky and smooth. It is lighter than your usual moisturiser creams and it get absorbed very fast, without leaving any sticky feeling. The skin is just nicely primed and slight whitened, though not as pale looking as CC Cream.


The Review
I only need 50c coin size of the cream for my whole face and after it's fully blended out, my skin is a little brighter and more even-toned with a glowy feel. I have it under my makeup and it adheres to it very well! I didn't need to do any touch ups throughout the day and my skin feels so soft and moisturised even after a day of being out!


So, if you are looking for the all-in-one primer and moisturiser for that glowy, dolly look like the Korean ladies, try the Etude House Face Conditioning Cream!



Photobucket


Don’t forget to stay tuned to my blog / like my blog’s Facebook page / follow me @huney_84 on Twitter & Instagram  for the latest updates!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to give me your comments/pointers. I'll get back to you shortly. Thank you! :p