[Get The Look] Celebrate Valentines' Day With Gummi Nails

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Hi Huneybees,


Valentines' Day is coming in a few days' time and every lady will be dressing up for their dates. With the perfect dress and makeup, you might also want to doll up your nails. But as you have just went back to work from the Chinese New Year break, you don't have the time to head over to the nail palour, here's a solution for you.


I have introduced Gummi Nails before and here is their exclusive V'day special design - Mon Amour. Inspired by the city of love - Paris, Mon Amour makes a statement of love with stylish graphics, kisses, hearts, lipstick, French beret and vintage perfume in a monochromatic palette with red accents.


These are 100% real nail polish wraps and they are super easy to apply. And if there are creases, you can simply lightly lift it up and paste it back down before filing off the extra. Once done, simply seal it with top coat and you are set to go with nail colours that can last up to 14 days! 

Each Gummi Nails 100% real nail polish kit comes with 20 nail wraps, a mini nail file, a cuticle stick and step-by-step application guide on the packaging.

I love that each nail is coated with different designs and I got my nails done within minutes! I don't have to sit hours in nail parlours, waiting for the artist to draw on my nails, I can get everything done in the comfort of my home. Even if you date's tonight, you can simply get your nails done during lunch break!




Priced at SGD16 each, Mon Amour is available online (www.gumminails.com) and ships worldwide. They are also retailing at Zalora.sg and Rockstar by Soon Lee. More information can be found on their website and stay informed on their social media platforms...

Facebook/Twitter/Pinterest/Instagram/YouTube: @gumminails



Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to give me your comments/pointers. I'll get back to you shortly. Thank you! :p