[What's New] Black Box (December Edition)

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

Hi Huneybees,



I'm back with more Black Box. This is the December edition and it is bursting out with goodies...


  • Becky Double Lifting Mask
  • Darlie All Shiny white (Enamel Care)
  • NUXE  Reve de Miel Hand and Nail Cream
  • VDL Primer/Foundation
  • Zappy Sample Pack
  • Gatsby Ice Type Body Paper
  • NIVEA Men Oil Control Mud Foam
  • Bio-Home Kitchen Cleaner

Exciting right?Check out how you can subscribe to this FREE box of goodies HERE.


Photobucket


Don’t forget to stay tuned to my blog / like my blog’s Facebook page / follow me @huney_84 on Twitter & Instagram  for the latest updates!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to give me your comments/pointers. I'll get back to you shortly. Thank you! :p