Through its research, it’s found that over 75% of the population of women experience discomfort from skin irritation and allergies, so all its products are free from preservatives, artificial fragrances, animal derivatives, and artificial colours.
They have also incorporated an unique ingredient known as CM-Glucan to stimulate skin’s immune system, reducing degeneration at the cellular level and accelerating its recovery. It was previously used as a pharmaceutical healing cream for wounds and cancer therapy and it is the primary ingredient in Skincode's Essential range of products.
Which brings me into the Skincode distinctive lines of products, seperated as the Essentials range and Exclusive range. The Essentials range would be more of a economical range whereas the Exclusive rage targets the concerns of mature skin with a higher price point.
One amazing product that I have to mention is the Skincode Essentials Extra Gentle Skin Refiner. I always had this idea of having the more grains in my facial scrubs, the better and smoother my face will be. But in fact, I was wrong.
Though the Gentle Skin Refiner squeezes out like thick white cream, there was definitely some magic there. I simply had to apply a thin layer onto cleansed face and neck, leave on for 5 to 10 minutes and rinse off with lukewarm water.
It leaves the skin feeling baby soft, velvety touch and it took me by surprise. I have not felt my skin that smooth before, and this is definitely my must-have from their range!
Plus, with a combination of alpha hydroxy acids (AHA) and vitamins A and E to remove dead skin cells and diminish the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, how can you not have it?!

Skincode is currently available exclusively at Guardian Plus, #B2-15/23 Takashimaya S.C. So do head on over and give the range of skincare a try ~