[Get The Look] An Inspired British-Singapore Look For Digital Fashion Week 2013

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Hi Huneybees,


When I was invited by Digital Fashion Week to participate in a challenge to create my very own British-Singapore-inspired look, I knew I had to do something in relation to the London Eye and our very own Singapore Flyer.

The London Eye.
The Singapore Flyer.
Both tourist attractions were captivating by night and the lighted up wheels against the sunset lights were always etched in my mind. Both being so magnificent and holding much significance to Britain and Singapore, I decided to do a look based on the 2 pictures shown above.


I chose to incorporate The Body Shop Colour Crush eyeshadow - "Blue Over You" to resemble the dusky blue sky and with hints of pink and soft orange to resemble the sunset sky. Of course, not forgetting silver accents to symbolise the blinking lights around both London Eye and Singapore Flyer when the sky turns dark!

And not to overpower the look, I chose to have the popular gradient lips to complement the eyeshadow, reflecting the surreal quietness when both attractions turn dark. They stand to light up the night, looking oh-so-lonely against the river bank...



Here's how to achieve the look.

Together with the make-up look, I have also chose to dress myself up in British labels -  a multi-coloured sequined dress by Topshop to go with silver floral kitten heels by Irregular Choice. The palette chosen here is none other than to reflect the night and the shimmering wheels in the night. 




So what do you think of the look?
Do you like it?



Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to give me your comments/pointers. I'll get back to you shortly. Thank you! :p