[Tried & Tested] New Lacoste Female Fragrance - Eau de Lacoste

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Hi Huneybees,

Sweet pink fragrance with a cap that is inspired by the cotton material of Lascoste clothings.
Fragrance play a large part in my life. It makes me more refreshed, feel more feminine and I do not have to fear the B.O when I am out on events.


I received the Eau de Lacoste, the latest fragrance for ladies and I am deeply in love with the light, sweet fragrance. As you all know, I have my pink streak of hair and because of it. I've been going crazy over all things pink and sweet and dolly.


There's a hint of fruits and flowers, very awakening for the morning. Before I head out every monring, I will spray the perfume on my body and one final step - with one spritz high in the air, and I walk into the "fragrant air". 



The fragrance last for most of the day and I have a little travelling perfume holder that I transferred the perfume over, which I will spray a little for the night event I normally attend. It refreshes me after a tired day out and I am set for a date with my hubby!


He has been praising me for how good I smell and we both love the light, delicate, feminine fragrance. 
Thank you Lacoste! :)



Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to give me your comments/pointers. I'll get back to you shortly. Thank you! :p