Prepping for Valentines' Day

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,



Valentines' Day is approaching and I believe there are alot of makeup tutorials out there. But behind it all, you need the perfect canvas for the makeup to sit on and last the night. Here's my skincare routine on what I do the night before I have something big and I know I need to be pretty...


1. Cleanse with Covermark Mineral Wash to remove skin impurities.

2. Exfoliate with Kiehl's Clearly Corrective White Skin Brightening Exfoliator to improve skin’s surface texture and reduce skin dullness.


3. I would slip in a mask here for more intensive hydration for the bright, clear face for the next day. Recommended: Covermark Cell Advanced Mask


4. Tone with  Kiehl's Clearly Corrective White Clarity-Activating Toner to retexturise and infuse skin with hydrating actives.

5. Apply the Covermark Cell Advanced Serum to strengthen and repair the skin's 'mother cells' to recreate firm, bright skin.


6. Apply Covermark Cell Advanced Lotion for the revolutionary ‘nano-emulsified technology’ to penetrate treatment ingredients into the skin, increasing blood flow to nurture the skin's 'mother cells', refining skin texture and improving the skin's firmness.


7. My favourite is this Covermark Cell Advanced Cream W that you apply at night. Upon application, treatment ingredients are instantly absorbed into the skin to enhance brightness and elasticity.


8. My little eye miracle would have to be Benefit's "it's potent! Eye Cream". Just little dabs below the eyes and my eyes are looking full of life.


9. And lastly for the care while you are sleeping, I would have 4 drops of Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Concentrate and you will wake up with glowing skin!


Now you are all ready for your perfect makeup for Valentines' Day.
Have fun with your loved ones~


XOXO,
Christina aka Huney

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to give me your comments/pointers. I'll get back to you shortly. Thank you! :p