Neutrogena Hydro Boost Night Concentrate Sleeping Pack

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,


Beauty sleep is what everyone talks about. Hoping to look beautiful after a one night's sleep, especially for me, I want to look refreshed and glowy.


Introducing Neutrogena's Hydro Boost Night Concentrate Sleeping Pack. 

As your skin cells renew at night, the Hydro Boost Night Concentrate Sleeping Pack (formulated with "Progressive Release System" with ingredients of high concentration of Hyaluronic Acid, Olive Extract and Ionic Mineral Complex) continously release intensive moisture throughout the night. Leaving the skin firm, and waking up to amazingly hydrated. soft and supple skin the next morning.



The cream is very light, smells a little like baby lotion and has tiny little blue beads in it. They are not rough like the scrubbing beads and I believe they are part of the “Progressive Release System”. After massaging the cream into skin, the blue beads begin to dissolve. It's so easy to spread it on my skin and there's no sticky feeling to it.


The Neutrogena Hydro Boost Night Concentrate Sleeping Pack is applied only in the night over the face and night, rinsing it only the next morning.  It acts a like a moisturizing mask on my skin when I sleep, letting it do its magic work on my skin...

This is me the next morning. Fresh and my skin is super hydrated as though soaked in water all night...
Note: A night moisturizer is still recommended to be used before applying Neutrogena Hydro Boost Night Concentrate Sleeping Pack. It works like a sealing layer to lock down all those moisture while you sleep.


Better skin condition makes me a happy girl. It's so much easier to apply makeup, looking so flawlessly pretty! Thank you Neutrogena!



XOXO,
Christina aka Huney

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to give me your comments/pointers. I'll get back to you shortly. Thank you! :p