[What's New] M.A.C. A Tartan Tale (Chapter 2)

Labels: , , , , ,

Hi Huneybees,

I "braved" through all obstacles and (was having flu and fever) headed down to Vivocity for M.A.C.'s launch of Chapter 2 of the Tartan Tale collection. So here's a little of what I've seen and bought.


 
Chapter 2 has launched! Check out the colours!

 
They have also changed the deco.

 
These are what I bought.

 
I got myself Follow Your Fantasy eyeshadow, Glamora Castle eyeshadow, The Family Crest Frosted Pigments &
Style Clan Frosted Nail Lacquer.

 
Taking the products out of their boxes.

 
The eyeshadows. You can try picking up the thin (brown & blue) colours with angled brush, but the staff did say it's meant to be used mashed.

 
That's the only pigment I could lay my hands on.

 
I LOVE this sparkly nail polish. Am so gona use it once I remove my Tartan nails!


So ladies, here's my little update on the M.A.C.'s collection. Stay tuned tonight when I update my look when I use the colours! Hurry down to the stores to grab your little year end collection too!


Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to give me your comments/pointers. I'll get back to you shortly. Thank you! :p